|During the COVID 19 pandemic, St Kentigern Hospice has been forced to shut all 10 of our shops and stop face to face fundraising activity including events and lottery cash collections and our Café as a result we lost 60% of our fundraising income.
The 2021 lockdown has hit us hard and we need your help now more than ever.
We’re asking you to help us during the difficult times ahead, so that we can continue to provide nursing and essential care to the patients and families we support.
Your donations will enable us to continue our vital work. Here’s how you can help:
- £5 – your gift will pay for a patient’s food for the day.
- £20.00 – your gift will pay for 1hour of vital nursing care
- £240.00 – your gift will pay for 12hrs of vital nursing care in St Kentigern Hospice in-patient unit.
- £445.00 – your gift will pay for a bed in our inpatient unit for the night
- Other – whatever your gift, you kind donation means people living with a terminal illness and their families will receive expert care and support
Thank you for all you do to support St Kentigern Hospice. It means so much to us all here and helps us to continue our vital work.